Who We Are:
A Few Statistics:
- Over 80 million individuals with the disease of substance abuse do not get treatment.
- 1 in 5 individuals live with a serious mental illness and experience a mental health issue in their lifetime.
- Suicide has become the 8th leading cause of death in the U.S.
- 1 in 9 deaths among adults between the ages of 20 and 64 are due to excessive alcohol consumption, the CDC says in a report released in 2014. That means some 88,000 people die a year as a result of drinking too much. The majority of those are men — about 70%.
The Industry We Serve:
We believe the stigma associated with addiction and mental health problems leads individuals to conceal their problems and avoid treatment. We also believe that individuals do not seek treatment because they feel shame in acknowledging there is a problem. Individuals report feeling disgraced, embarrassed, discriminated against, rejected and shunned when they have acknowledged that they have an addiction or mental health illness. Therefore, because of the stigma associated with getting treatment, because of the misconceptions of treatment and recovery and because people do not know how to find treatment, there is a large population of individuals who do not seek help. We, at TreatmentHub365 believe that the big majority of individuals don’t seek help because they don’t know where to look and where to go, and also
Our Commitment to Providers
- TreatmentHub365 is transparent. Although we are committed to this field, we do not represent a certain treatment modality, approach, clinic or company. TreatmentHub365 has the goal of presenting as many choices as possible to individuals so that they can be empowered to seek treatment, choose the treatment that best accommodates their needs, make a real time confidential appointment and start the recovery process.
- As of now, TreatmentHub365 services are free of charge for individuals and providers. We reserve the right to change the business model where providers would be charged a monthly fee or a charge per click and a charge per appointment. Advertisement on TreatmentHub365 site could be considered too. Revenues, if any, would
be specifically allocated to the following 3 areas: a) nationwide and local ongoing marketing, awareness and outreach efforts; b) continuing to improve the search engine/database technologies; c) minimal support/operating cost.
Why We Must Succeed at Our Mission:
TreatmentHub365 demystifies and reduces the stigma associated with addiction and mental health illnesses. These diseases should be treated and regarded in the same way as other chronic physical illnesses. We know that addiction and mental health illnesses are killing individuals, family members and friends. But most important we know there is success with treatment and there is hope. TreatmentHub365 is so needed because it